U.S. Businesses And Foreign Businesses Find Immigration Solutions
At the Law Offices of Sweta Khandelwal in San Jose, we help employees, managers and entrepreneurs seeking immigration services, including:
- For American businesses: Turn to our law firm as you seek temporary or permanent work visas for your employees from India, China or other countries.
- For multinational businesses: Do you need to transfer a high-ranking employee from an overseas office to your company’s U.S. office for a limited time period? Ask us about L-1 intracompany transfer visas.
- For employees and managers: Our firm helps obtain L-1 intracompany work visas for executives, managers and employees with specialized knowledge and previous work experience in a position of similar status.
- For investors: We assist investors with obtaining EB-5 immigrant status in the U.S.
When An Employee Qualifies For An EB-2 Or EB-3 Visa
Do you or will your employee qualify for an EB-2 or EB-3 visa? A person of exceptional ability or with a job requiring an advanced university degree may be a strong candidate for an EB-2 visa. An EB-2 petition usually requires a PERM application by the employer from the U.S. Department of Labor with some exceptions. An EB-3 visa may cover both skilled and unskilled workers to be hired by U.S. employers.
H-1B And H-2B Visas
Temporary visas available to foreign professionals include:
- The H-1B visa for foreign workers who will work in a specialty occupation requiring a bachelor’s degree or its equivalent. Engineers, lawyers and other professionals may fall in this category.
- The H-2B visa, a temporary nonagricultural work visa, may be appropriate when a U.S. employer can demonstrate that there are not sufficient U.S. workers who are able, willing, qualified and available to do the temporary work. An employer must also show that H-2B workers will not adversely affect the wages and working conditions of similarly employed U.S. workers.
Our firm can help you evaluate your eligibility for particular visas, prepare petitions, supply requested information and otherwise facilitate a successful outcome as you pursue immigration solutions for business purposes.
Discuss Your Business Immigration Needs With An Experienced Attorney
Attorney Sweta Khandelwal has assisted numerous U.S. employers in California to obtain immigrant visas for their foreign-born workers. The law firm welcomes the opportunity to evaluate your case. We can offer clear answers and practical assistance. We have a strong track record meeting the immigration and business law needs of established businesses, employees and entrepreneurs. To schedule a consultation, call (408) 542-0499, or send an email through this website.