J-1 Visas

The "Exchange visitor" (J-1) visa grants to foreign nationals who have been selected and approved to participate in a work-study program temporary U.S. citizenship. All foreign exchange students must return to their residence abroad at the end of their exchange visitor program. Sweta can help you determine if this requirement pertains to you.